NC Partnering Season’s Greetings 2017
The year is about end and another will soon begin. It is time to thank you all – clients, suppliers, partners – you contributed a great year for us again.
It is time to have some rest and spend valuable time with families and with loved ones. Time to recharge batteries and just take some time off.
Bioeconomy journey carries on. It’s our pleasure to be associated with you, creating new concepts, ideas – Shaping the Biofuture. Status quo is not the way forward, but it always good - every now and then - to think out of the box.
If you would like to review our 2017 Newsletters, and the issues we raised in them, you will easily find them on our website www.ncpartnering.com/news
- 01 2017 Kraft pulp mills of the future – perfect platforms for high value-added bio-products by Professor Olli Dahl
- 02 2017 Developing new bio-refinery concepts – a demanding process requiring knowhow, imagination and a clear head at all times by Mr Stefan Fors
- 03 2017 Plasma technology for bio-fuels? By Mr Vesa Mikkonen
- 04 2017 Closing the Loop by Mr Iwona Trochimczuk
- 05 2017 KaiCell Fibers biorefinery venture in Paltamo by Mr Jukka Kantola
- 06-07 2017 We are in the midst of the bioeconomy revolution.
Interview of Mr Jukka Kantola in first issue of The BioJournal
- 08 2017 Wood supply as part of the industrial value chain by Mr Esko Nenola
- 09 2017 Forest combating climate change: an inconvenient truth?
By Mr Marc Palahi, Director of the European Forest Insitutute
- 10 2017 Renaissance in Finnish forest industry investments by Prof. Olli Dahl.
- 11 2017 Textile Industry in Desperate Need of Sustainable Sources
by Mr Jukka Kantola
Thank you again for the year 2017 and
we wish you and your families successful New Year 2018!
For the Christmas time following quote goes well. So enjoy you Christmas break
”Lost time is never found again” Benjamin Frankling.